MSP and Financial Super-Star Rayanne Buchianico has revised and updated her Financial Processes course over at Great Little Seminar. Classes start tomorrow!
This five-week course is one of our most popular every year. Rayanne owns an MSP, but she is also an accountant and has a good business helping I.T. service providers get their finances straight - so they can get their business straight.
All classes are recorded and can be downloaded in Webinar or Audio formats.
- - -
Financial Processes for the I.T. Services Firm
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
There are few things more important than the finances of your business. But most technology consultants didn't get into business to run balance sheets or figure out cash flow.
This class provides unique content from a unique teacher! Rayanne is a managed service provider from Tampa, FL. She is also an accountant and an Intuit certified ProAdvisor. In addition to her MSP business, Rayanne helps I.T. consultants to take control of their finances and understand their own business at a deeper level.
Topics for this class include:
- Learn to read and understand your Balance Sheet and P&L Statements
- Create a chart of accounts that makes sense for your business
- Separating out information on the P&L for management decisions
- Entities and tax considerations - understanding how your entity is taxed. Handout is a tax projection worksheet for 2017 taxes
- Cash flow forecasting - Handout is a cash flow projection spreadsheet to forecast revenues and expenses
- Understanding margins and ratios - Deep dive into the P&L and Balance Sheet to understand how the numbers work together to make decisions. Handout is a worksheet on calculating and understanding the ratios & margins.
- Use margins to price your services for profit
- Calculate billing and burden rates
- Action plans for success
. . . and More!
Delivered by Raynne Buchianico, Financial Coach and QuickBooks Advisor. Rayanne has been an MSP - managed service provider - for many years and advises MSPs on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks and PSA integrations.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Owner or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five webinar calls (50-60 minutes each)
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class calls will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.