Thank You to the folks who already signed up for the big SMB Roadshow 2018.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- - - - -
Agenda – Details
– Registration 12:30 PM
– Seminar starts at 1:00 PM
Topic 1: The Absolutely Unbreakable Rules for a Successful IT ConsultantDeep dive into the 25 absolutely unbreakable rules of running a successful technology consulting business
Detailed examples with extra handouts, checklists, and examples
Topic 2: Cloud Services – 2018
- Overview of cloud services today
- Simplifying your offering – and making it more compelling
- New clients versus existing clients
Topic 3: The Killer Combo – Managed Services and Cloud Services
- Managed Services are Great; Cloud Services are Great; Together they guarantee extreme profitability
- New bundles examples and price lists
- Pricing strategies for the new era of MS + CS
Seminar ObjectivesThis is a workshop – which means you will leave with some real-world goals, and the tools to implement them.
The bottom line is always: We guarantee you’ll learn tips and best practices that will pay for this seminar! As always, my handouts, checklists, and worksheets will save you many hours labor.
First tip: If it takes you more than two hours to pay for this seminar – you’re not charging enough!
Many IT consultants use the term “managed services” but really just provide the same service they’ve always provided. Learn why that’s far less profitable than it should be!
Here’s what you’ll learn
- 25 Absolutely Unbreakable Rules for IT Service Delivery
- I managed dozens of technicians at a time before starting my own consulting business. Find out what that taught me.
- I was Site Manager for PC Software Support at HP’s Roseville, CA plant – managing 25 technicians and responsible for 7,000 computers on 5,000 desktops. Find out what that taught me.
- I have built and sold two successful managed service businesses. Find out what that taught me.
- Best practices for delivering service today
- Getting the right clients
- Getting the right tools
- Creating awesome Standard Operating Procedures
- Why you have to have a holistic approach to managing your consulting business
- Why you can’t pick and choose best practices
- Branding, hiring, training, service delivery, and getting paid: Four sides to the same objective
This all-day seminar is intended for any IT service provider who wants to stay up to date with the latest tools and techniques. Whether you make money on Break/Fix, Managed Services, or Cloud Services, this event will help you build a profitable business for years to come.
Money Back Guarantee
You need to make or save two hours of labor in order for this seminar to pay for itself. *
“Between the best practices and the labor-saving handouts, I guarantee this seminar will pay for itself.” – Karl W. Palachuk
If you implement five or more best practices, checklists, or worksheets from this seminar and do not make or save the price of admission within six months, send us a note. We will send you a full refund.
* Note: If you cannot pay for this seminar with two hours labor, you need to raise your rates. Just sayin.