Register now for my 15th Annual State of the Nation Address for SMB IT.
This year's focus: The Dawning of a New Era for IT Consultants
As always, I bring my personal biases: A positive attitude. A focus on processes, with a strong believe in a holistic systems approach. And, of course, I try to do a bit of analysis.
- Highlights and low-lights from 2023
- Technology Updates 2023 . . . and what’s next
- We WILL address more than AI and ChatGPT
- The Economy
- Speculations about 2024 – and beyond
- A strategy for balancing the challenges and opportunities we have in our industry
- I have some specific thoughts about the affect of private equity and private financing on the SMB IT economic space.
PLUS, we’ll have time for questions and answers. So plan to take notes.
-- -- --
A note on the MSP Webinar site:MSPWebinar.com. Take a minute and check it out. You'll find the last two "State of the Nation" addresses along with lots of other useful webinar.
Another good one is the Seven Stages of Wealth and the Economy.
All those recordings are free, and many of them have handouts you can download.