See that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSRkV4XylRg
Please "Like" this and share it with other technology professionals.
I have zipped up the PowerPoint presentation in both PPTX and PDF formats at http://smallbizthoughts.com/events/Palachuk-SafeComputing.zip. Feel free to download that file. You can edit the PowerPoint and customize as you see fit.
The basic flow of the video for clients is:
- Overview of viruses, the current "crypto" threat, and social engineering
- How we apply layers of security with firewall, anti-virus, patch management, and human behavior (policies)
- Being safe with email (delete, delete, delete)
- Being safe with browsing and pop-ups (Alt-F4, Alt-F4, Alt-F4)
- Extensions, file types that can execute code
- Why no one operates at a local (or network) administrator
- How to install programs, etc. with elevated privileges are required
Please enjoy the video . . . and I appreciate any feedback you have.