We distributed the handouts at I5PC.com because that was very easy to say, hear, and understand on the radio while driving. I'm a firm believer that phone numbers on the radio are a waste of time.
Any way . . .
While cleaning up some old sites, I came across the old site and decided that there's no reason I should keep these handouts secret. So, if you're interested in the kind of handouts we used to generate interest - and to educate clients - please feel free to visit the Computer Consulting Handouts Archive at I5PC.com.
- UPS (Battery Backup)
- Network Documentation
- Faxing From The Server
- Old Servers
- Safe Browsing - Extremely Important: Hand out to your staff!
- Managed Services
- Virus Scanners - Important: Hand out to your staff!
- Small Business Specialists
- Using Certified Professionals
- Service Agreements
- Disaster Planning - DRP Basics Handout
- Picking Good Passwords - Important: Hand out to your staff!
- Effective PowerPoint (Death by PowerPoint)
As you can see, a few of these are outdated. But for the most part, they are good, juicy handouts you can use for your clients. You'll note that they have a consistent look and feel. This is always important when you are "branding" your business.
I grant a license for you to print off copies of these handouts for your employees, but not for you to use in any money-making venture. In other words, you can copy these off for your self, your staff, and even your clients. May may not sell these individually or as a group. Thank you for respecting this copyright.
As always, feedback welcome.