Managed Services in a Month - Applying the Book
- Five Tuesdays: Oct 20 - Nov 17 -- Register Now
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
You're guaranteed to learn something that will make or save you the price of admission!
This course will cover the process outlined in the book - to build your managed service practice in a month. In this case, five weeks. :-)
Managed Services in a Month is the best-selling guide to turning your "computer consulting" business into a recurring revenue machine!
This course is designed to walk you through the process outlined in the book. AND your registration includes a free copy of the book in the format of your choice.
Updated Information on Tools, Cloud Services, Per-User Pricing, Creating Bundles, and MORE!
For more information on the book, see www.managedservicesinamonth.com.
It's not too late! YOU can get into Managed Services -- in a month.
Even if you decide not to become an MSP (managed service provider), this course will help you establish some great best practices when it comes to running your I.T. business.
Whether you're a new "Computer Consultant" or an experienced Managed Service Provider, you need to create successful processes that will propel your company forward. Nothing is more critical to making profit than having the right processes and procedures in place!
You will learn
- Computer Consulting in the 21st Century
- What’s Different About Technology Consulting Today?
- Cloud Computing in the Small Business Space
- The Managed Service Model
- New Consulting Business vs. Existing Business
- Managed Services in a Month
- Integrating Cloud Services
- Making A Plan
- Starting Fresh with No Clients to Convert
- Create A Three-Tiered Pricing Structure
- Bundling Services
- Per-User vs. Per-Device Pricing Models
- Putting Your (New) Business Together
- Weed Your Client Garden and Finish The Plan
- Write a Service Agreement; Have It Reviewed
- Overcoming Objections
- Desktops and Managed Service
- Executing the Plan
- Client Sit-Downs
- After The Sale
- Key Points to Remember for Profit
- Running Your New MSP Business
- The Right Tools for the Job
- Your Standard Offerings (Your Catalog of Services)
- Building an Action Plan that works
- and MORE!
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Questions? Email [email protected]
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.