Taught By: Karl W. Palachuk
February 18, 2020 - March 17, 2020
Tuesdays, 9:00 AM PST
Based on the best-selling book Cloud Services in a Month, this course will give you the information, forms, processes, and motivation to move full force into providing Cloud Services.
Much of the focus is on designing and developing a package of services you can sell to every single client.
As Karl describes it: The core technologies that every client needs.
Tuition for this course includes the ebook version of the Cloud Services in a Month! That includes all the downloads from the book as well.
You will learn:
- Everyone's a Cloud Service Provider
- Tip Toe Into the Clouds?
- The Latest Tools and Options
- Cloud Computing in the Small Business Space
- Right Sizing Your Offering
- What is the Cloud?
- Assessing Client Networks
- Money-Making Homework - Network Assessments
- Create a Cloud Service Offering
- Sneak Peek: The Cloud Service Five-Pack
- The Absolute Basics
- Plan Changes and Updates
- Transactions, Customers, and Clients
- Price Strategies
- Managed Services and Cloud Services
- Building a Bundle that Works
- Break/Fix and Hybrid Models
- Create A Three-Tiered Pricing Structure
- Migrating to the Cloud
- One Service at a Time
- Managed Service Tools and the Cloud
- Storage Migration
- Email Migration
- Microsoft Office
- Money-Making Homework - Migration Plans
- Backups, DR, and Continuity
- Basic Backups
- Business Continuity
- Running Your New CSP Business
- The Right Tools for the Job
- Your Standard Offerings (Your Catalog of Services)
- Staff Requirements for Cloud Services
- Client Onboarding
- PLUS lots more.
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, blogger and author of the very popular "SOP Friday" posts at https://sopfriday.com.
Includes five weeks of webinars with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor. All classes are recorded for download.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community Members: Register for only $99. See the Deals and Freebies forum for the code you need.
Members with annual subscription attend for FREE. Email the Community Concierge to get started.
Details at https://www.smallbizthoughts.org.