I am VERY pleased to announce that Amy Babinchak has released a new white paper called
- Plus Amy's four hottest tips on improving your LinkedIn Profile!
Only $19.95 at SMB Books.
How To Build A Valuable Local LinkedIn Network - by Amy Babinchak, Microsoft MVP and owner of three technology-related businesses.
Long-time community member Amy Babinchak shows you her strategy for building a local LinkedIn network that you can use to build your client base - and fill your local events. Amy's strategy will help you make great contacts without making people feel like you're a spammer. And, as a side benefit, you'll improve you LinkedIn Sales sore.
Includes Amy hottest four tips for setting up a LinkedIn profile that works!
11 pages, delivered as a PDF document.
- Make sure that you're connected with your current customers
- How to search
- Customize Your Invitations
- Connect with your customers network
- Make cold connections
- Clearing your unaccepted invitations
- Build a relationship with your network
- Establishing your expertise
- Hashtag it
- Four tips for brushing up your LinkedIn profile
About Amy Babinchak
Amy is also a Microsoft MVP for 14 years. She has received numerous leadership awards and is a valued member of various boards. She is on the executive council of the Managed Services community at CompTia.
- - - - -
NOTE: Also see Amy's white paper on How To Hold a Hugely Successful Event.