The course is
Position Your IT Firm for Growth or Sale
Our classes always excel with the number of handouts we have. But we rarely have 20+ pages of handouts on one day.
As you can imagine, the class hits the ground running! No wasting time here.
This course includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor. It is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Owner or Operations Manager.
As your business matures, you want to take control of profits and your financial house. You invested the time to set up your chart of accounts, align income with COGS for easy measuring, and organize your reports and service desk. You have the information you need; this course teaches you how to use it.
Topics for this class include:
- Create KPIs specific to your company
- Benchmark against your peers
- Detailed cash flow management and measure debt against income
- Measure service-level profits and improve profitability
- Identify red flags in your business, make changes before they become problems
- Prepare your company for growth, sale or merger
- Use margins to price your services for profit
- Income Tax Planning and Projections
- Action plans for success
- ... And More!
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.