Position Your IT Firm for Growth or SaleTaught by Rayanne Buchianico, Author and Coach
- Five Tuesdays - April 23 - May 21, 2019 -- Register Now
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
As your business matures, you want to take control of profits and your financial house. You invested the time to set up your chart of accounts, align income with COGS for easy measuring, and organize your reports and service desk. You have the information you need; this course teaches you how to use it.
This class provides unique content from a unique teacher! Rayanne is a managed service provider from Tampa, FL. She is also an accountant and an Intuit Certified ProAdvisor. In addition to her MSP business, Rayanne helps I.T. consultants to take control of their finances and understand their own business at a deeper level.
- Create KPIs specific to your company
- Benchmark against your peers
- Detailed cash flow management and measure debt against income
- Measure service-level profits and improve profitability
- Identify red flags in your business, make changes before they become problems
- Prepare your company for growth, sale or merger
- Use margins to price your services for profit
- Income Tax Planning and Projections
- Action plans for success
... And More!
Delivered by Rayanne Buchianico, Accounting Professional and QuickBooks Advisor. Rayanne has been an MSP - managed service provider - for many years and advises MSPs on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks and PSA integrations.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Owner or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and again 4:00 PM Pacific Time
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org