Managed Services in a Month - Applying the Book - Newly Revised
It's not too late! YOU can get into Managed Services -- in a month.
Whether you're a new "Computer Consultant" or an experienced Managed Service Provider, you need to create successful processes that will propel your company forward. Nothing is more critical to making profit than having the right processes and procedures in place!
- Computer Consulting in the 21st Century
- What’s Different About Technology Consulting Today?
- Cloud Computing in the Small Business Space
- The Managed Service Model
- New Consulting Business vs. Existing Business
- Managed Services in a Month
- Integrating Cloud Services
- Making A Plan
- Starting Fresh with No Clients to Convert
- Create A Three-Tiered Pricing Structure
- Bundling Services
- Per-User vs. Per-Device Pricing Models
- Putting Your (New) Business Together
- Weed Your Client Garden and Finish The Plan
- Write a Service Agreement; Have It Reviewed
- Overcoming Objections
- Desktops and Managed Service
- Executing the Plan
- Client Sit-Downs
- After The Sale
- Key Points to Remember for Profit
- Running Your New MSP Business
- The Right Tools for the Job
- Your Standard Offerings (Your Catalog of Services)
- Building an Action Plan that works
- and MORE!
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time