The Partner Day events have the following agenda (I'm sure there are minor variations):
- MAX Managed Online Backup Academy Breakfast
- Welcome and Introductions
- State of the Market - A session of industry insights, trends and MSP themes
- Roadmap Session
- Addressing the Managed Security Services Opportunity
- CompTIA- Trends in Managed Services
- Remote Management Technical session, with Mac agent and Service Desk
- Selling and Marketing Managed Security
- MAX Managed Online Backup Recovery
- How to Grow/Scale a Disaster Recovery as a Service business
- MAX Risk Intelligence
- MSP Panel
- LOGICnow’s Future and Vision
It's quite a packed day - almost twelve hours all together!
The events are free and will feature sessions by Alistair Forbes, LogicNow's General Manager.
Note: Three of these events also offer a MAX training preday. So if you're in Cincinnati, Seattle, or Tampa, you can attend that as well. The preday is two 4-hour sessions that give you a deep dive on the Remote Management tools and dashboard.
- - - - -
Each event is a little different, so please visit the site and check out the agendas and location details.
- MAX on the move- Connect Anaheim April 20th
- MAX on the move- Connect Cincinnati May 13th / Training Preday
- MAX on the move- Connect Seattle June 24th / Training Preday
- MAX on the move- Connect Tampa June 30th / Training Preday
Those links have lots of extra details. Check out the MAX Partner Day in a city near you!