No word on pricing yet, but here are the key dates:
- Call for Presentations closes May 31, 2012
- Speakers will be notified early June 2012
- Registration opens June 2012
Here's the announcement:
- - - - -
Dear AWS Customer,
We are excited to announce our first global customer and partner conference, AWS re: Invent. This three-day conference is the largest gathering of the AWS community held November 27-29 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is an ideal opportunity for you and your team to learn how to get the most out of the AWS Cloud. Whether you are an experienced user or new to the Cloud, you will find the tools, content, and connections to help you be more successful, including more than 100+ sessions and technical workshops.
This conference is all about you, our customers, and we want you to be involved in making it exceptional. We want to hear your success stories, best practices, or lessons learned. The call for presentations is open until May 31, submit your presentation ideas.
At AWS re: Invent you will:
• Discover all the latest AWS services and how to use them for big data analytics, high performance computing, mobile development, enterprise IT applications, web applications and more.
• Find language-specific getting started sessions for new developers: AWS for PHP, Ruby, Python, Java and .Net.
• Attend advanced technical sessions to expand your skills in architecture, monitoring, configuration management, and performance optimization.
• Join the all-day Coding Challenge to compete for cool prizes and show off your coding skills.
• Hear stealth start-ups launch their businesses live in front of press, analysts, VCs and the AWS community in the start-up launch theater.
• Get your technical questions answered by AWS engineers and service teams. We look forward to seeing you at AWS re: Invent.
Find more information and sign up to be notified when registration opens at http://reinvent.awsevents.com/
The Amazon Web Services team