Contact: Harry Brelsford
For Immediate Release:
SMB BEERFESTS MARCH 23-25, 2010 EAST COAST
- SMB Nation and SpamSoap supporting small and medium business channel partners, technology consultants and resellers at well-respected evening "BeerFests" -
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WA March 17, 2010 - The major worldwide SMB community organization, SMB Nation, announced today that it has teamed with SpamSoap and committed to a series of "BeerFests" in three east coast cities between March 23-25, 2010. This event is limited to 25-attendees.
The small and medium business (SMB) channel partner that attends this evening BeerFest enjoys socializing and networking with like-minded technology professionals and SMB author Harry Brelsford. The attendee also has a strong preference for enjoying a good pint of beer. There is an emphasis on bona fide fun as well as peer-to-peer knowledge sharing.
The agenda is simple. After opening remarks from SpamSoap regarding its SMB protection software and its reseller program, SMB Nation's Harry Brelsford will introduce the SMB Nation Spring 2010 conference coming to East Brunswick NJ (April 30- May 2). After those short speeches and an honorary toast, the conversations and beer flow freely. Past conversations have included:
- The withdrawal of Windows Essential Business Server (EBS) from the market
- SMB Voice-over-IP alternatives
- Making money in a cloud computing world
- How to sell managed services as an MSP.
"Right now, there's an incredible opportunity stemming from the recovering SMB market to get together and night and have a friendly beer," said Harry Brelsford, CEO at SMB Nation. "An independent VAR/consultant/.channel partner can meet like-minded professionals in a fun environment and discuss business! Think of these BeerFests as a community event."
"We've found combining business and beer to be a great way to meet the fantastic SMB community," commented Leonard Dimiceli, director of channel sales for SpamSoap.
Details for the 8:00pm to 9:30PM EST evening BeerFest events are:
- Boston (March 23, Tuesday), 8PM EST. Sign up HERE: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=146736
- New York City (March 24, Wednesday), 8PM EST. Sign up HERE: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=146677
- Washington DC (March 25, Thursday), 8PM: Sign up HERE: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=146679
+1 206 915 3072
The Network Migration Workbook:
Zero Downtime Migration Strategies for Microsoft Networks
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.