|November 19th, 2008|
9:00 AM Pacific Time
Author / Marketing Consultant / Coach
Technology Marketing Toolkit
Topic: Successful Marketing in a Tough Economy
Everyone knows that I'm Robin Robins' biggest fan.
I asked her what her title would be for this call and she said:
FREE Teleseminar to
Discover Why So Many Small IT Firms Flop, Fumble, and Struggle to Generate a Profit While Others Easily Rake in Obnoxiously High Fees, Profits, and All the High-Paying Clients They Want…Even During A “Tough Economy”
Let's face it, you've HEARD of Robin Robins.
Lots of people love her toolkit and her style. As they say, "Works for me."
But other people don't like her approach.
We'll talk to her about that approach, why it works, and why you should consider trying it.
We'll also talk about the specific actions you can take in this tough economy to GROW your business.
This is not the time to "survive." If you're an entrepreneur, this is the time to THRIVE. Robin has some great tips on taking advantage of the economic environment.
During this session, Robin will answer:
- What is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to bring in profitable new clients when I don't have a lot of time, money, or staff?
- How do I find the TIME to do marketing? What vendors, resources, and shortcuts are available?
- What marketing methods work absolutely the best for promoting my consulting services, and which ones are just a waste of time and money?
- What are the secrets to securing an above-average return on every single marketing dollar you spend?
- What marketing methods are working best to sell managed services?
And, of course, you can send in your questions and we'll get to them as well.
Sounds like a three-hour call instead of a 60 minute call! We'll do what we can to cover it all.
This call is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. (Really.)
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.