Core Standard Operating Procedures s for IT Service Providers - Our first class ever at IT Service Provider University - and still one of the most popular courses we have each year.Register now.
You’re guaranteed to learn something that will make or save you the price of admission!
Taught By: Karl W. Palachuk, Author and community builder
- Five Tuesdays
- January 11th - February 7th
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
This course covers the most important procedures you need to have in place to run an efficient and highly profitable Managed Services Business.
Whether you're a new Computer Consultant or an experienced Managed Service Provider, you need to create successful processes that will propel your company forward. Nothing is more critical to making profit than having the right processes and procedures in place!
When I take on new coaching clients, they have many of the same issues over and over again. And almost all of them boil down to SOPs - Standard Operating Procedures. Or the lack thereof.
Everyone knows you need SOPs. In fact you probably know which ones you need. But where do you start?
You will learn:
- A practical introduction to SOPs
- The relationship matrix of SOPs
- Internal Organization
- The Ten Most Important SOPs for your IT Consulting Business
- SOPs management, organization, and updates
- Implementation strategies internally
- Implementation strategies for clients
- Service Department SOPs
- Avoiding the biggest pitfalls with SOP development and deployment
- Building an Action Plan that works
ITSP University Certification
Meets Certification Requirements for
• Service Manager
This class will be recorded. Each unit is generally posted within 24 hours of the live class. These recorded units will become the On-Demand class and you’ll have lifetime access to it.
- Unit 1 Introduction and Organization of SOPs
- Unit 2 Managing Time and Money
- Unit 3 Service Delivery and the Service Board
- Unit 4 Practical Operating Considerations
- Unit 5 Putting It All Together
Note: * Members of the Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community attend at no additional charge. See details in the Community