All New Course from James Kernan!
Leadership and Management Principles for MSPs
Learn the industry’s best practices on managing, leading, and growing your business. These sessions will be focused on leading people and teams while connecting them to your vision and goals.
Taught By: Coach James Kernan
All New Course
- Five Tuesdays: February 14 March 14, 2023
The Leadership and Management Training Program will include five live training sessions delivered in 60-minute classes. Designed for technology business owners, executives, directors, and managers, this training program covers industry best practices for managing and leading your teams.
Award winning business coach and trainer, James Kernan is back to educate you on the industry’s best practices on managing, leading, and growing your business. These sessions will be focused on leading people and teams while connecting them to your visions and goals. We will review foundational leadership skills, management tips, recruiting, onboarding, and training new employees and how to connect every single employee to the company’s goals. This class is ideal for any owner, executive, manager, or key employee you are grooming into leadership.
You will learn:
- What does leadership look like in the workplace?
- How to lead and motivate your team
- How to hold your team accountable
- What is the difference between a BOSS and a LEADER?
- Learn key skills and fundamentals that will help you gain trust with your entire team.
- Basic leadership fundamentals and skills
- How to lead though challenging situations
- Motivating and management of employees
- How to overcome and deal with conflict
- Create a recruiting process
- Create a recruiting presentation
- Fine tune your onboarding/training plan for new employees
- How to screen candidates based on your core values
- Create your Culture Plan and Core Values
- Positive vs Negative Leadership styles
- Why recruiting specific staff is important
- Communication/Meeting Schedule
- TEAM – Trust, Encouragement, Accountability and Mentoring
- Creating a PURPOSE for each employee
- How to create goals/kpi’s for all staff members
- How transparency can motivate performance
- Rewarding and Recognition of employees
- Creating your Management Scorecard/Dashboard
... And More!
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and “office hours” with the instructor.
ITSP University Certification:
Meets Certification Requirements for
- Service Manager
This class will be recorded. Each unit is generally posted within 24 hours of the live class. These recorded units will become the On-Demand class and you’ll have lifetime access to it.
Unit 1 How to connect your entire team to your vision, mission, and goals
Unit 2 How to deal with conflict and overcome gossip in the workplace
Unit 3 How to motivate your employees so they want to come to work everyday
Unit 4 How to hold employees accountable while making work fun
Unit 5 How to attract A-Player recruits, while making sure you have the Right Employees in the Right Seats
Note: * Members of the Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community attend at no additional charge. See details in the Community