Did You See This?
If you only read this blog, you may have missed some of the other stuff I do. I put a list of recent activities in my weekly newsletter (signup here).
Mentions by Others
. . . From time to time, we get a little press from folks in the wider community.
The Small Biz Quickstart Workbook - post by Jenny Hallmark, SMB Nation:
30 Small Business IT Influencers to Follow in 2020 - BizTech Magazine
This group of developers, data scientists and entrepreneurs keep followers up to date on the latest technology trends.
Creating bundles for different verticals (an article I wrote for the Sherweb blog):
Acronis Summit Workshop recording: Stop Selling New Stuff the Old Way! Today's Threat Landscape is Scary, so How do Modern MSPs Win in this New Threat Landscape
Navigating the New Normal: Five Actionable Insights for MSPs on the Channele2e blog
And . . .
Here's the stuff I produced in the last month, other than this blog.
- The Walk-On Method (book review)
- How to Minimize Interruptions
YouTube Videos for Relax Focus Succeed:
- Cheeky Sales Coach Episode 4 - Sales Campaigns
- Cheeky Sales Coach Episode 3 - Your Customers
- Cheeky Sales Coach Episode 2 - Sales Funnels
- Cheeky Sales Coach Episode 1 - What is Sales?
- Manuel Palachuk and the "IT Confidential"
- Chris Timm’s New Book: PSA Profitability
- Using LinkedIn to Generate Leads for MSPs
- Erick Simpson on Remote Sales – an Opportunity more than a Challenge
- VARs 1-Stop Connectivity Service Fuels Growth
- Episode 88 – Robo-job Apocalypse Delayed; NATO Publications; and Facebook Algorithm
- Episode 87 – Proctored Exam Overkill; Smart Cities to Watch; and Video Games that Are Good For You
- Episode 86 – 3D Printing, AI Analysis of Reddit, and Bias in Facial Recognition
- Episode 85 – Firing Robots, Analyzing AI, and Implementing Smart Tech
- Episode 84 – AI Bias, Digital Collaboration, and the Failure of Contract Tracing
Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community:
- 2021: Year of Intention - Class and Workbook - Members only
- SBT Roundtable with Dave Goodman - recording posted
- Monthly Member Meeting - recording posted
- Weekly "Confab" meetings posted
- Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community News December
- SOP: Removing a Client from Managed Services
- Cheeky Sales Coach - The Reality of Sales
- Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community News November
- SOP: Marketing Budget vs. Sales Budget
. . . More to come!
There's always more to come. Connect with me on all these platforms.
. . . And have a great December.
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.