The Most Important Checklists for Any I.T. Service Provider – W508
Taught By: Karl W. Palachuk & Manuel Palachuk
- Five Tuesdays - Sept 15 - Oct 13, 2020 -- Register Now
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific / Noon Eastern
Checklists are critically important to creating SOPs - Standard Operating Procedures - for your company.
This course is intended for managers and owners of a managed service business. It covers many facets of the "checklist mentality" that the instructors have used at a variety of successful I.T. consulting businesses.
In addition to building hundreds of checklists and standard processes for KPEnterprises in Sacramento, CA, the authors have both written books, trained individuals, and coached teams on successful processes and habits for running a modern, successful managed service business.
This course will cover daily the use of checklists in daily operations as well as the "larger picture" of running the entire company. It will address both internal checklists for running your own company and external checklists for managing client relationships and client technology.
This is an intensive live webinar course over a five week period. All assignments are voluntary, of course. But if you want feedback on assignments, please complete assignments during this course and email them to the instructor.
Delivered by Karl Palachuk and Manuel Palachuk, authors of the Network Migration Workbook and many other books for MSPs - managed service providers.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
Week by Week Overview of the Course
- Week 1: What is a Checklist / Sample: Daily Backup Monitoring and Maintenance
- Week 2: Employee Hiring Process / Exit Process
- Week 3: New Client On-boarding / Client Off-boarding / Quarterly Client Roadmap
- Week 4: Monthly Maintenance Checklist / New PC Checklist
- Week 5: The Pre-Discovery Checklist / Class Summary
Sample Handouts for this course:
- Class Syllabus
- Slides from all classes
- MPI Checklist Template
- MPI Doc with TOC Template
- NMW Discovery Checklist
- NMW Remote Workstation Migration
- How To Document Any Process White Paper by Manuel Palachuk
- Personnel Folders
- New Hire Checklist
- Hiring Folder (ZIP)
- Employee Goals Template
- Employee Evaluation Template
- Client Onboard Checklist
- Client Removal Checklist
- Roadmap Questionnaire
- Roadmap Template
- Roadmap Meeting Notes Template
- Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- New Workstation Checklist
- New User Checklist
- Welcome New Employee Orientation
- The Big Pre-Discovery Checklist
- Troubleshooting and Repair Log
- Time Stamp Version Standards
Questions? Email [email protected]
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five webinar classes (50-60 minutes each)
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class calls will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.