Taught By: Karl W. Palachuk
July 15 - 29
9:00 - 10:00 AM PST
3-Week Mini Course
(Yes, the classes will be recorded. Yes, there will be handouts.)
More class info and registration:
Register Now: Key Performance Indicators for IT Service Managers
KPIs - Key Performance Indicators - can help you focus your business in the right direction.
You hear a lot about KPIs. But most people don't know where to start. The most common problem with KPIs is the "K" - KEY. Too many people measure too many things. Their search for KPIs leads to bureaucratic overload, loss of focus, and measurement for measurement's sake.
In this super-focused three week course, Karl W. Palachuk guides you through the definition of some specific goals - and measurements - for you IT service delivery.
Yes, we'll cover Sales KPIs and Front Office KPIs. But the primary focus is on fine-tuning the Service Department.
- What are KPIs / What is not a KPI?
- The part no one wants to hear . . .
- Measuring success in your business
- Leading and Lagging Indicators
- Red Light, Green Light
- Make it visible!
- Exploring Sales and Front Office KPIs
- Service Department KPIs
- Integrating KPIs
Includes three weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor. All classes are recorded for download.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
Note on Pricing:
This class is FREE to members of the Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community. If you're a member at any level, get the registration code there, or email Kara, our Community Manager.
Non-Members pay Only $999
Course registration includes one year of membership in the Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community.
A Few Details . . .
- This course will be three one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only
- All classes start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
I hope to see YOU in class!
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.