Highly Successful Project ManagementTaught by Karl W. Palachuk, Author and Coach
- Five Tuesdays - March 19 - April 16, 2019 -- Register Now!
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
Tuition includes the book in PDF format along with all associated downloads.
This course is intended for consultants who are new to project management as well as those who have been running projects for years and would like to take a serious step up to a the next level of professionalism and profitability.
This is an intensive webinar course over a five week period. All assignments are voluntary, of course. But if you want feedback on assignments, please complete assignments during this course and email them to the instructor.
Topics to be presented include:
- Different kinds of project management; What’s best for this job?
- Tools to Use for managing your projects
- Documentation at all stages
- - Pre-Discovery Process
- - The Discovery Process
- - Documentation and Communication
- After the Project
- Checklists of all kinds
- Project Planning, Quoting, and Selling
- Why Projects Go Wrong
- The Scope is Everything
- Closed Loop Project Management
- How an Ant Eats an Elephant
- Managing Projects in Your PSA
- Microsoft Project
- Client Training
- The Evaluation Process
- Managing Time / Managing Employees
- Outsourcing Options
- Creating Repeatable, Successful Projects
- Building an Action Plan that works
Overview of the Course
- Week One: Introduction / Setting the Stage
- Week Two: Project Planning, Quoting, Selling
- Week Three: Closed Loop Execution
- Week Four: Repeatable Success
- Week Five: Implementing Your PM Process
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
- Each course will be five one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class calls will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time