I did a webinar yesterday with Zyxel and LOTS of people had questions, including several on this exact question. How do I get my break/fix client to sign a managed service contract???
I also just completed a "Community Meeting" in my membership community last week in which we spent time on this very topic.
So I've decided to create a 3-part mini class on moving YOU and your clients to managed services. This class is 100% focused on getting you and your clients into the managed service model.
Please note: You have to change. You can't ask your client to change but keep giving them old stuff. If they're happy now, why would they change?
There are several reasons that B/F clients don't want to sign your managed service deal.
First of all, there are many myths about managed services. What it is. What it means. What's included. etc.
Second, many IT consultants aren’t really offering managed services. They are trying to shift the invoicing model without shifting the business model.
And third, it’s almost impossible to move clients directly from break/fix to managed services.
There are lots of smaller reasons. But those are the main ones.
In this class, we will:
- Debunk the myths of break/fix and managed services
- Show you (and help you calculate for yourself) why break fix will keep you struggling
- Define very clearly what we mean by managed services
- Lay out a maintenance program that makes sense to B/F clients
- Show you the “Managed Services Two-Step” that moves YOU from B/F to to managed services
- Show you the “Managed Services Two-Step” that moves your clients from B/F to managed services
– – –
B/F to MS Mini Class – Instructor: Karl W. Palachuk
– Three Days: March 11, 18, and 25
– All classes are recorded
– Classes are generally 30-60 minutes
This class is FREE for Small Biz Thoughts Community members.
Only $99 for non-members - still a great deal!
|Check Out the #1 Best-Selling book on Managed Services ever!|
Managed Services in A Month
by Karl W. Palachuk
3nd Edition - Newly Revised and Updated with TEN new chapters
Paperback - Ebook - Audio Book
Unlike some books with old copyrights that sell for $60 or more, this book is 100% up to date and is only $29.95.
Now includes information on making cloud services part of your managed service offering!