Today's podcast over at SMB Community Podcast is: Go To Market with Remote Support Service.
This SMB Community Podcast is the sixth in a six-part series on improving your business and making more money with SolarWinds MSP's "Take Control" product, featuring Dave Sobel, Senior Director of MSP Evangelism at SolarWinds MSP.
Dave makes an excellent point that you can move away from fear-based selling that is so common with security products. With Take Control, you can engage clients and prospects with a product that they’ll want to buy. As Dave says, no one likes to be sold, but people love to buy! Show them a cool tool that they will want to have in their company. It’s a great way to get started with SolarWinds Take Control!
If you haven’t seen the entire six-part series, you can binge watch today at SMB Community Podcast.
Podcasts in this series include:
1. What to Look for In a Remote Support Tool
2. Making Money – Break Fix vs. Managed Services
3. Implementing Your Cloud Services Bundle
4. Take Control – A New Hope for Security
5. Manage the Customer Experience/Manage the Customer Relationship
6. Remote Control as the Ultimate Sales Tool