Anyway, I'm going to meet some local folks, and I'm speaking at the big SMB IT Pro annual conference in Melbourne. See www.smbitpro.org.au/smbit2018/ to join me there.
. . . And as long as I'm in town, my good friend Nigel Moore and I decided to do a special all-day event for a small group of dedicated technology consultants.
It's going to happen in Melbourne on the 31st of October and is capped to a maximum of 10 people.
|Nigel and MyTie - 2017|
Since this is our first attempt at a Nigel + Karl event, we're doing something that won't cost an arm and a leg.
Nigel and I have both coached thousands of MSP's around the world. We've each worked with companies of all sizes. So, without tooting our own horns too much, you could say we know a thing or two when it comes to running and growing a successful MSP.
This is a unique opportunity to soak in ideas from Nigel, me, and nine other MSP's who are committed to their success. After all, we all have knowledge to share.
In addition to just hanging out all day, we're going to feed you and provide some serious "extras."
Don't worry: This is NOT going to be a day of death by PowerPoint and learning overload because, quite frankly, there's already enough learning out there in the world. We're instead going to be SOLVING & DOING - so you walk away with clarity, a plan and focus on what you need to do next.
Instead of EDUCATION - this is all about TRANSFORMATION.
All for $495 AUD.
What you'll get:
- A day with Nigel and Karl (come on - that's worth the investment alone, right?)
- A Tribal Workbook designed especially for the day
- You'll mastermind with 9 other MSP's in a format that's fun
- You'll get our help in getting you past any blocks or challenges you have
- You'll leave with a solid plan for the next part of your journey
- You'll be fed and nourished throughout the day (just bring yourself)
- Plus, some extra surprises along the way
Right now, I believe the paperwork is in the works to meet at the Carlton Brewery. A fun location and an easy Uber.
Note: Nigel got the slip on me, so there are only FIVE slots left. Grab yours today.
- - - - -
Note: Nigel and I are also hosting an open, everyone's-welcome dinner gathering that night somewhere in Melbourne. So keep the evening free. The Tribal Dinner is not part of the Mastermind Day - so even if you don't come along to the day - make sure you come along to dinner!
SMB Books, Audio Programs, and More
100% Small Business I.T. Focused
- Technical - Business - Marketing -
- Managed Services - Cloud Computing -
- Network Migrations - Sales -
All these resources and more.
SMB Books is THE resources for the small business IT consultant who wants to move up to the next level.