Women of the Channel: On the Road - Regional Summit Locations
Here's their description of the event:
Leadership Development For Women Shaping The Channel’s Future
The Women of the Channel Leadership Summit is going on the road in 2018 with a series of regional summits designed for early and mid-career professionals along with those transitioning into new roles. An extension of The Channel Company’s highly successful Women of the Channel leadership conferences, these half-day gatherings will provide in-depth content focused on personal and professional development for those in management, sales, marketing, technology or operations.
Attendees will benefit from motivational and inspirational keynotes, peer networking and engaging executive spotlight sessions – all focused on helping them propel their careers. It is here where the IT channel’s future leaders can build lasting relationships and identify growth opportunities.
Space is limited. Register Today!
JJ DiGeronimo, President, Tech Savvy Women presents “Positioning For Future Impact”
Key Topics to be Explored:
- Becoming an Effective Communicator
- Working More Effectively With Executive Leaders
- Tapping Into Your Internal Power to Maximize Growth
- Understanding Today's Channel
- Juggling Today's Deliverables & Strategies for the Future, While Contending With Resource Constraints
- Professional & Personal Development
Why You Should Attend:
- Hear from top female executives
- Connect with your peers in the IT channel
- Enhance your knowledge of channel trends and gain marketing insight
- Learn best practices, leadership strategies and new career skills
Tampa, FL: Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay on May 3
Seattle, WA: Seattle Marriott Bellevue on June 14
Austin, TX: JW Marriott Austin on August 16
Register Here: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/323382/700697/