Register right now and save.
If you haven't done so already, please take a look at this year's SMB Online Conference.
It features 15 hours of live presentations over three days. Last year's event was amazing and this years will be just as good!
This year's topic is . . .
IT Business Reboot 2013
Register here for the 2013 SMB Online Conference
After four years of recession, the world has changed a LOT. New products and services include Windows 8, Server 2012, Server Essentials, Cloud Services, and more. Gone in the last four years are Small Business Server, old versions of Windows, . . . and many IT companies!
This year's conference will focus on the key actions you need to take to build a successful IT service business in the years ahead. We start with a foundation of the structures and processes you need to have in place. This includes a special focus on finances, but also includes a lot of best practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Modern Fundamentals for Success in the Future
- Keynote / Rebooting and Restructuring for the Future
- Financial Deep Dives . . . Times Three!
- Managed Services and Cloud Services
- Promotion and Marketing Excellence
- Keynote / Building Your Identity (Internally and Externally)
- Thinking Inside the Box
- Killer Presentations and Self Promotion
- Keeping Up as the Pace of Change Increases
- Redefining Your Business . . . One More Time!
- Keynote / Absolute Rules of Success
- Making Vendors work for YOU and Your Business
- Financial Realities that Will Kill Your Company
- Serving Larger Clients - The Mid-Market Opportunity for Small Business Consultants
- . . . And More!
Featured speakers this year include:
- John Armato - Senior Partner at Fleishman-Hillard
- Rayanne Buchianico - Owner of ABC Solutions, LLC
- Len DiCostanzo - Senior Vice President, Community and Business Development, Autotask
- Mark Moreno - Owner, C&M Support Services & Consulting, Inc.
- Karl W. Palachuk - Small Biz Thinker
- Manuel Palachuk - Author, Coach
- Stacey Powell - Chief Creative Officer, Creating Answers
- Chip Reaves - President, Bigger Brains
- Brian Sharp - Owner, Go Big Company
- Richard Tubb - Business Coach
This really is a major event. You won't want to miss it. And you can save money right now if you register today. The price goes up Monday!
Check out the conference site and register now!
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.