If you're not on her mailing list, do yourself a favor and get on it. Email [email protected]. the resource list at the end of this email should give you a hint of why you should be on her list.
- Hello Northern California Partners!
- It’s the beginning of Microsoft’s new fiscal year and with a new year come some changes. Beginning this month, I’ll be back in the NorCal territory as the Partner Territory Manager (= teaming with resellers and Cloud partners).
- Below is a list of resources for all partners. If you are a reseller and need additional information, please feel free to email me. As many of you know, I’m a mobile employee working from Southern Oregon. My plan is to be in the Bay Area approximately every 6 weeks. If you would like to meet in person, please let me know.
- To be deleted from any future email notifications, just reply with “remove” in the subject line. If you know of others in your organization who would benefit from staying in touch with me, please pass on my contact information.
- Suzanne Lavine
Microsoft West Region Partner Territory Manager
415 972 6434 office
Heads Up! I will be at our Worldwide Partner Conference through July 15th so please do not expect quick response during this time. Also on vacation July 18 & 19 – rafting the Rogue.
• Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Experts at 1-877-254-6825 or [email protected]
• 1 800 MPN SOLVE / 1 800 676 7658 https://partner.microsoft.com/us/40032413
• Competitive Sales Assistance (CSA) 800 426 9400 6 am – 6 pm PST, Registered Partners ext 88827 - Certified/gold Partners ext 82973
• Business Critical Support 888 677 9444 Issue Resolution
• Microsoft OEM Internet Business support team [email protected]
• License Activation Team (888) 571-2048 Sales Opportunities
• COIT Resource Page: https://partner.microsoft.com/us/40102286?msp_id=coit
• Renewal Center: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/40114266 Websites
• BPOS – Business Productivity Online Suite https://partner.microsoft.com/US/40066434?PS=95000140
• Microsoft Gear Up (Sales info, configurators, Product info, Training, etc ) http://ms-gearup.com/ • Small Business Channel Community www.mssmallbiz.com
• Subscriptions & Profile Center https://profile.microsoft.com/RegSysProfileCenter/Infodefault.aspx?LCID=1033
• West Region & Local Event Notification www.microsoft.com/partner/usa/west/
• Pre-Sales Competitive Sales Support https://partner.microsoft.com/US/40016218?PS=95000027
• Join IAMCP (International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners) – Get Networked! www.iamcp.org
• Frontline Partnership (HP & Microsoft) http://h71028.www7.hp.com/enterprise/cache/8177-0-0-0-121.html Training
• Partner Learning Center https://training.partner.microsoft.com/plc/
• Microsoft Partner Learning Plans www.microsoftlearningplans.com
• Partner www.ts2seminars.com/ Marketing
• Ready To Go Campaigns https://partner.microsoft.com/readytogo
• Marketing Services for Partners www.mspartnerdirect.com and www.microsoftpartnerevents.com
• Resource for volume license special offers www.MicrosoftIncentives.com
• Ordering Logo Items for Partners: https://shop.ecompanystore.com/mspartners/MCP_Login.asp Local Event Notifications via Email Newsletter
• Training & Other Local Events via Newsletter - email name, address, company name & partner level to your area’s PCM.
• West Region information email [email protected]
• NorCal site for presentation materials, training https://partner.microsoft.com/US/NorCal Small Business Specialist Certification
• For more information: https://partner.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/
• To enroll: https://partner.microsoft.com/smallbizspecreadiness/
• Small Business Customer www.microsoft.com/mscorp/acrossamerica/
• User Group http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mssmallbiz/
• Small Business Summit: www.sbsummit.com
• Licensing Webcasts: Details, links, & times on Blog: http://www.mssmallbizblog.com
• SBS-Community: http://www.sbslinks.com/sbs-community.htm
• Some SBS blog links:
Karl Palachuk - http://smallbizthoughts.blogspot.com/
Stuart Crawford - http://www.stuartcrawford.com/
Dave Sobel - http://www.evolvetech.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_myblog&Itemid=87
Erick Simpson - http://mspu.typepad.com/weblog/
Vlad Mazek - www.vladville.com
Mark Crall - http://sbsc.techcareteam.com/
Arlin Sorenson - http://peerpower.blogspot.com/
Tavis Patterson - http://www.taznetworks.com/rss/webblog.html
• SA benefits issues: [email protected] or by phone at: 1-866-230-0560 English
• Authorized Distributors: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/licensing/40014697
• Download current Open License Business ERP Pricelist at: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/licensing/licensingchoices/pricelists
• Download full SA benefits chart at: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/sa
• Resources you should use: http://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com/userights/
• Find out more about Open License Programs at: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/open/
• MS Financing – https://www.microsoftfinancing.com
• Small Business Desktop Advantage Sales Forums: http://www.msreadiness.com/sbdesktopadvantage
• Open Business (https://partner.microsoft.com/US/licensing/40012008)
• Open Value (https://partner.microsoft.com/openvalue)
• MVLS Web site (http://licensing.microsoft.com)
• eAgreement tool (https://eagreements.microsoft.com).
• Influencer Program: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/40033834?PS=95000140 Feedback
• Certified and Gold partners can submit their own issues to the Response Management Team at https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40018062?PS=3 Promote Your Business/Teaming with Other Partners
• To Find a Partner to Team with: https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com/
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.