Next Big 5-week course features the always-popular Rayanne Buchianico:
Financial Processes for the I.T. Services Firm
- Five Tuesdays - February 13 - March 13, 2018 - Register Now
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
- All Classes recorded
There are few things more important than the finances of your business. But most technology consultants didn't get into business to run balance sheets or figure out cash flow.
This class provides unique content from a unique teacher! Rayanne is a managed service provider from Tampa, FL. She is also an accountant and an Intuit certified ProAdvisor. In addition to her MSP business, Rayanne helps I.T. consultants to take control of their finances and understand their own business at a deeper level.
Topics for this class include:
- Learn to read and understand your Balance Sheet and P&L Statements
- Create a chart of accounts that makes sense for your business
- Separating out information on the P&L for management decisions
- Entities and tax considerations - understanding how your entity is taxed. Handout is a tax projection worksheet for 2017 taxes
- Cash flow forecasting - Handout is a cash flow projection spreadsheet to forecast revenues and expenses
- Understanding margins and ratios - Deep dive into the P&L and Balance Sheet to understand how the numbers work together to make decisions. Handout is a worksheet on calculating and understanding the ratios & margins.
- Use margins to price your services for profit
- Calculate billing and burden rates
- Action plans for success
. . . and More!
Delivered by Raynne Buchianico, Financial Coach and QuickBooks Advisor. Rayanne has been an MSP - managed service provider - for many years and advises MSPs on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks and PSA integrations.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Owner or Operations Manager.
(A GREAT deal for five hours of education, plus LOTS or handouts!)
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.