It's a practical application of my book on balancing your personal and professional lives and being better at both. There are lots of handouts and practical advice. Here's a tiny intro video:
Lots more details here.
What will you learn?
- Balance your personal and professional lives
- Focus on the single most important things in your life
- Develop your vision for self-fulfillment
- Relax - in a meaningful way
- Be the same person in all elements of your life (overcome Jekyll/Hyde syndrome)
- Put the past - and your present - in their place
- Build your muscles of success
- Stop working 50- or 60- or 70-hour weeks
- Avoid being interrupt-driven
- Slow Down, Get More Done
- Work less and accomplish more
- Define Goals: Long-term, Medium-term, and Short-term
- Build quiet time into your life
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.