What do you think? Will we eliminate email? Is that possible? Is it a good idea?
"It's predicted that by 2018, 50% of all the work will be happening on mobile. We are already seeing that trend with current users, as more than 40% of teams in large organizations primarily use Convo on mobile," said Convo CEO Faizan Buzdar. "I take great pride in the fact that we have built both a fixed and mobile collaboration platform that companies can utilize to unearth even greater opportunities for efficiencies across their organizations. There is nothing stopping them from doing everything in Convo mobile - from casual chats to file collaboration to profile settings and key decision making."
The new Convo mobile app is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
New Convo for Mobile
Convo has taken a mobile-first approach in building a platform that delivers a phenomenal experience for the connected and always in-control worker. This app is not just a companion to the web/desktop app but has features and functionality designed specifically for the mobile workforce.
- User-friendly redesign - Based on the same premise as the web app, the new mobile app is much more beautiful, intuitive and interactive.
- Instant search - It takes seconds to search for a specific email, chat, document, post etc. Start typing and Convo automatically completes search results from notes, links, and chat messages.
- Easy sharing - You can add Convo to the iOS share sheet and easily share photos, links between various mobile apps.
- Manage user profile - Editing and managing profiles via mobile is super simple. Modify your contact info, update your picture and bio with a few taps.
- Custom notifications - Control when and how you would like to be notified of important activities in your network.
- In-app notifications - Quickly review all important conversations, required actions and chat conversations.
- Enhanced group management: Set privacy and permissions for new groups or edit previous group settings from within your mobile app.
Convo's desktop and mobile platforms have the highest level of bank-grade security enterprise organizations require as they adapt to the way Generation Y wants and expects to work, which is 'mobile'. In addition to at-rest encryption and ediscovery, Convo also provides network administrators the most advanced controls over user management, data and IP domains on the network.
Convo is a platform for work conversations that helps large teams (like product design, health care, emergency care, editorial content creation and more) come together. More than 15,000 businesses including TechCrunch, The Next Web, CBSi, Kaiser Permanente, and NBC, to name a few, are currently on Convo. Available on web, desktop, iOS, and Android, Convo distills what is most effective in enterprise social networks, task manager, project management and productivity apps to become the best workplace collaboration software for large and agile teams.
Founded in 2012, Convo's executive team is lead by Faizan Buzdar (Founder & CEO) and is backed by Morgenthaler Ventures, the same early-stage VCs behind Lending Club, Mulesoft, Apple, Siri, and Evernote. For more information, visit www.convo.com.
Managing Director, West Coast
WISE Public Relations
535 Mission St. 18th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.