Listen to the Podcast Here
This recording is about 20 minutes.
Len was the Senior VP of Business Development. He has added "Community" to that and is now the Senior VP of Community and Business Development. Here are a few tibits from our discussion:
- Autotask now has about 4,000 customers and 40,000 users.
- They just opened their office in the U.K. and are breaking ground soon in Germany, China, and Australia.
- Autotask is in the development stages of a new vendor advisory panel that will help verify that product integrations are moving in the right direction.
- They are about to announce a "Certified Implementation Partner" program for VARs who specialize in helping other users get up and running with Autotask.
- The Autotask Comunity Live event for 2012 is scheduled for June 10-12 in Orlando, FL.
There's a lot more info on the recorded podcast. Download it now and give a listen.
If you want to find out more about Autotask, visit www.autotask.com.