I recently did some research on the most recent 10,000 visitors to my Small Biz Thoughts blog.
Of those 10,000 visitors, 1,470 came via search engines. The rest were either links from other sites or favorites, etc.
Of the 1,470, 91.70% came from Google. Another 2.59% were from Google Blog Search. The total was 94.29% from some form of Google.
That leaves 5.71% from Windows, MSN, Yahoo, and everyone else.
Where oh where should I spend my online advertising dollars?
|38||2.59%||Google Blog Search|