Managed Services in a Month - Applying the Book - Starts April 26th
One of our most popular courses. LIVE
You’re guaranteed to learn something that will make or save you the price of admission!
Taught By: Karl Palachuk, author and coach
- Five Tuesdays - April 26th - May 24th
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
Managed Services in a Month is the best-selling guide to turning your “computer consulting” business into a recurring revenue machine!
This course is designed to walk you through the process outlined in the book. AND your registration includes a free copy of the book in e-format.
Updated Information on Tools, Cloud Services, Per-User Pricing, Creating Bundles, and MORE!
For more information on the book, see www.managedservicesinamonth.com.
It’s not too late! YOU can get into Managed Services — in a month. Well, five weeks.
Even if you decide not to become an MSP (managed service provider), this course will help you establish some great best practices when it comes to running your I.T. business.
Whether you’re a new “Computer Consultant” or an experienced Managed Service Provider, you need to create successful processes that will propel your company forward. Nothing is more critical to making profit than having the right processes and procedures in place!
You will learn:
- Computer Consulting in the 21st Century
- What’s Different About Technology Consulting Today?
- Cloud Computing in the Small Business Space
- The Managed Service Model
- New Consulting Business vs. Existing Business
- Managed Services in a Month
- Integrating Cloud Services
- Making A Plan
- Starting Fresh with No Clients to Convert
- Create A Three-Tiered Pricing Structure
- Bundling Services
- Per-User vs. Per-Device Pricing Models
- Putting Your (New) Business Together
- Weed Your Client Garden and Finish the Plan
- Write a Service Agreement; Have It Reviewed
- Overcoming Objections
- Desktops and Managed Service
- Executing the Plan
- Client Sit-Downs
- After The Sale
- Key Points to Remember for Profit
- Running Your New MSP Business
- The Right Tools for the Job
- Your Standard Offerings (Your Catalog of Services)
- Building an Action Plan that works
LIVE CLASS STARTS: APR 26, 2022
ITSP University Certification: Meets elective requirement for:
- Front Office
- Service Manager
This class will be recorded. Each unit is generally posted within 24 hours of the live class. These recorded units will become the On-Demand class and you’ll have lifetime access to it.
Unit 1 The Managed Service Business Model
Unit 2 Defining Your Business from Every Angle
Unit 3 Define Your Plans
Unit 4 Executing the Plan
Unit 5 Running Profitably with Managed Service
Note: * Members of the Small Biz Thoughts Technology Community attend at no additional charge. See details in the Community
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.