Our amazing and always-popular Rayanne Buchianico is teaching a totally-revised class, starting next week:
Automate Your Accounting with QuickBooks Online and Integrated Apps – 5W15
Taught By: Rayanne Buchianico
Tuesdays, November 24, 2020 - December 22, 2020
Start Time: 9:00 AM Pacific / Noon Eastern
Great for Front Office, Operations Manager, Owner, and Service Manager
Topics for this class include:
- Touch your transactions exactly one time to avoid duplicated entries
- Make your business audit-proof with automated attachments
- Understand the purchasing and procurement process in detail
- Connect your PSA for automated invoice importing
- Pay your bills electronically from INSIDE QuickBooks Online
- Match your vendor bills with actual credit or bank payments
- Set up and record:
- Deferred Revenue
- Customer Deposits
- Sales Tax
- Hardware as a Service
. . . and More!
Delivered by Rayanne Buchianico, Financial Coach and QuickBooks Advisor.
Rayanne has been an MSP - managed service provider - for many years and advises MSPs on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks and PSA integrations.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners, accounting staff, and managers. It is particularly useful for the Owner or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five webinar calls (50-60 minutes each)
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Questions? Email [email protected]mallbizthoughts.com
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.