As of today, we have posted 231 episodes. I don't know if it's the oldest, but it's certain one of the longest-running podcasts in our industry.
Recent topics include:
- Andrew Lassise - A Self-Made and Sober IT Entrepreneur
- Culture, Motivation, and Jacob Juicebox Wellman
- Backblaze: Heating Up the World of Backup
- Chris Wiser on Running a 7 Figure MSP
- TaskTrain – Pragmatic Process Management
- Nigel Moore – Package Price Profit
- Killing IT with MDF – Market Development Funds
- Vince Tinnirello: Climbing the Mountain to Work-Life Balance
- Richard Tubb: How to Increase Productivity When Running a Business
- How to Start and Run a Successful I.T. Company – Without Using your Shirt
After all these years, podcasts have moved up to a new level of popularity.
For most of the life of this podcast, I have used a service called Libsyn to publish the podcast. As a result, over 190 episodes are available on iTunes, Stitcher, and most of the other pod-catchers.
If you look for "SMB Community Podcast" and don't find it on your favorite pod-catcher, drop me a line and let me know!
In the meantime, check it out now!
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.