So we're going to try a couple of live in-person meetings of the Small Biz Thoughts Community.
Of course anyone can attend. But these meetings will be FREE to members of the SBT Community.
Because we have so many amazing Community Leaders, we have the ability to provide unique content that is not available anywhere else.
Only $99 for non-members! (Free to members)
We are not holding “Roadshows” in 2019. Instead, we are holding a handful of Community Meetings. These are meetings filled with content and 100% focused on improving your IT Consulting business.
Each meeting starts with a keynote presentation by me. After that, we will enjoy content from several special guests, including Amy Babinchak, Harry Brelsford, Jennifer Fields, Amy Luby, Manuel Palachuk, Erick Simpson, and others.
This is a great collection of speakers and training you won’t find anywhere else.
Making Money in 2019
Pick a city to attend. If you’re a member, pick more than one!
Members – Please register so we have an accurate count. You’ll find a code in the SBT Community Forums (Karl’s Korner / Freebies, Deals, etc.) that takes the price from $99 to Free.
- Amy Babinchak – Technical Skillsets You Need for the 2020’s
- Harry Brelsford – Five Steps to Implementing Analytics in an MSP Practice
- Jennifer Fields – Power Marketing – List Building, Telemarketing, and Implementation
- Manuel Palachuk – Agile – The New Method and Metrics For Service Delivery
- . . . plus Erick Simpson, Amy Luby, and other influential community leaders
See specific cities for specific presenters and topics.
Atlanta – March 5th – Register here
Chicago – April 29th – Register here
-- -- --
We're using the SMB Roadshow web site for agendas, speaker info, etc.
For more information on the Small Biz Thoughts Community, please visit bit.ly/sbtinfo