Learn how to standardize your operating procedures for both your internal company as well as externally with your client relationships and their technology.
Taught By: Karl W. Palachuk & Manuel Palachuk
- Five Tuesdays - March 22 - April 19
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific / Noon Eastern
This course is intended for managers and owners of a managed service business. It covers many facets of the “checklist mentality” that the instructors have used at a variety of successful IT consulting businesses.
In addition to building hundreds of checklists and standard processes for KPEnterprises in Sacramento, CA, the authors have both written books, trained individuals, and coached teams on successful processes and habits for running a modern, successful managed service business.
This course will cover daily the use of checklists in daily operations as well as the “larger picture” of running the entire company. It will address both internal checklists for running your own company and external checklists for managing client relationships and client technology.
This is an intensive live webinar course over a five week period. All assignments are voluntary, of course. But if you want feedback on assignments, please complete assignments during this course and email them to the instructor.
Sample Handouts for this course:
- Class Syllabus
- Slides from all classes
- MPI Checklist Template
- MPI Doc with TOC Template
- NMW Discovery Checklist
- NMW Remote Workstation Migration
- How To Document Any Process White Paper by Manuel Palachuk
- Personnel Folders
- New Hire Checklist
- Hiring Folder (ZIP)
- Employee Goals Template
- Employee Evaluation Template
- Client Onboard Checklist
- Client Removal Checklist
- Roadmap Questionnaire
- Roadmap Template
- Roadmap Meeting Notes Template
- Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- New Workstation Checklist
- New User Checklist
- Welcome New Employee Orientation
- Server Build Checklist
- Troubleshooting and Repair Log
- Time Stamp Version Standards
Live Class Starts: MAR 22, 2022
Full Lifetime Access
This course meets an elective requirement for the Management, Technician, and Service Manager certification pathways at IT Service Provider University. (See www.itspu.com.)
Module 1 Class Introduction
- Unit 1 Introduction - Preview
- Unit 2 Live Class Information
Module 2 Class Content
- Unit 1 What is a Checklist / Sample: Daily Backup Monitoring and Maintenance
- Unit 2 Employee Hiring Process / Exit Process
- Unit 3 New Client On-boarding / Client Off-boarding / Quarterly Client Roadmap
- Unit 4 Monthly Maintenance Checklist / New PC Checklist
- Unit 5 The Pre-Discovery Checklist / Class Summary
Delivered by Karl Palachuk and Manuel Palachuk, authors of the Network Migration Workbook and many other books for MSPs – managed service providers.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and “office hours” with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
Post a Comment
Please note, however, that spam will be deleted, as will abusive posts.