Getting to the Next Level
A Blueprint for Taking You and Your Business to the Top
- Solid understanding of the framework used to define a complete business (The Pyramid of Purpose and Value).
- Familiarity with a variety of tools required for breaking down and analyzing the current or desired business.
- Basic comprehension of business strategy, how it should relate to the business vision, and how it can be developed and tracked using a simple balanced scorecard.
- Follow through example of basic business strategy development for an IT company using the concepts, tools, and methods from the book.
- Functional understanding of Business Agile Strategy Execution, the most powerful method for driving business strategy for success.
- The Enticing Picture and Compelling Story
- The Pyramid of Purpose and Value
o Business Culture
o Business Compass
o Business Roadmap and Strategy
- Competitive Advantage and Competitive Strategy
- The Market and Going Vertical
- Business Analysis Tools and How to Use Them
- The Balanced Scorecard and its Perspectives
o Internal Process
o Learning and Growth
- Generic Business Strategies
o Sell More
o Spend Less
- Tying Strategy to the Company Culture
- Agile Project Development
- Agile Applied to Business Strategy
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinar calls
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Classes will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time