How To Build A Valuable Local LinkedIn Network - by Amy Babinchak, Microsoft MVP and owner of three technology-related businesses.
UPDATED: Version 3 - April 2022
Includes Amy hottest four tips for setting up a LinkedIn profile that works!
Now expanded to 14 pages. Delivered as a PDF document.
- Make sure that you're connected with your current customers
- How to search
- Customize Your Invitations
- Connect with your customers network
- Make cold connections
- Clearing your unaccepted invitations
- Build a relationship with your network
- Establishing your expertise
- Hashtag it
- Four tips for brushing up your LinkedIn profile
About Amy Babinchak
Amy is the owner of three IT related businesses: Harbor Computer Services, Third Tier and Sell My MSP. She has been working in the small and medium business IT field for more than 20 years. She is a technical person with advanced skills in networking design, management, and implementation. She values technology for what it does for people and the success it brings to business.
Amy is also a Microsoft MVP for more than fifteen years. She has received numerous leadership awards and is a valued member of various boards. She has served on the executive council of the Managed Services community at CompTIA, and is currently President of the Board of the National Society of IT Service Providers.