Powerhouse of One: How to Be Super Successful MSP (or Solo Entrepreneur)
Taught By: Lori Hardtke, Community Leader and Coach
- Five Tuesdays - January 12 - February 9, 2021
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
You hear it all the time, you need to work "on" your business not "in" your business. You need to hire staff and delegate in order to grow.
But what if you could grow your business to $300K or more without any additional full-time staff on your payroll?
Tired of sitting in traffic to make that meeting across town and filling up at the pump every few days? What if you could master running your MSP practice remotely nearly 100% of the time?
Ever dream of having no monthly A/R and no debt?
Then this class is for you!
"The class Lori did was simply awesome.
I learned so much. She is what I want to be when I grow up!"
- David Streit, Stephill Associates, LLC
Here's what you will learn:
- How to pick the right vendors to do a lot of the heavy lifting
- How to position your micro MSP practice to prospects and clients as though you have an army of employees behind you!
- How to sell additional technology services that are pure profit
- How to land new MSP contracts without leaving your office!
- Tactics on raising rates and going after low hanging fruit
- Ideas on how to package and price your MSP offering
- How to streamline your sales process
- Technical Business Review checklist
- Finances - the bottom line
- How to Live Your Business Dream
…And more tips-n-tricks to help you be different and think different!
Delivered by Lori Hardtke, MSP and Peer Advisor. Lori has been an MSP (managed service provider) for many years and runs a two-state business with no employees.
Includes five weeks of Zoom webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
Unit 1 Week 1 - Vendors/Affiliations/Peer Groups
Unit 2 Week 2 - Selling Services That Are Pure Profit
Unit 3 Week 3 - Sales Process for Website/VoIP/Cloud Desktops
Unit 4 Week 4 - Plans, Pricing & White Glove Services
Unit 5 Week 5 - Finances
Details and Registration at https://www.greatlittleseminar.com/course/powerhouse-of-one-be-a-super-successful-sole-proprietor/