Unique content, not available anywhere else.
Only $99 for non-members! (Free to members)
We are not holding “Roadshows” in 2019. Instead, we are holding a handful of Community Meetings. These are meetings filled with content and 100% focused on improving your IT Consulting business.
Each meeting starts with a keynote presentation by me. After that, we will enjoy content from several special guests, including Amy Babinchak, Harry Brelsford, Jennifer Fields, Joshua Liberman, Amy Luby, Manuel Palachuk, Erick Simpson, and others.
Making Money in 2019
Details on the SMB Roadshow web site.
Don’t be left behind.
Members – Please register so we have an accurate count. You’ll find a code in the SBT Community Forums (Karl’s Korner / Freebies, Deals, etc.) that takes the price from $99 to Free.
Community Members: Grab your discount code here.
Everyone: Atlanta – March 5th – Register here
Watch the Invitation Video!
Register now – in Association with ChannelPro.
Your registration includes FREE access to the ChannelPro SMB Forum March 6th!
8:30 AM Gather and Networking
9:00 AM – The day begins!
- Karl’s Keynote – Welcome to the Exponential Century
- Amy Babinchak – Technical Skillsets You Need for the 2020’s
- Manuel Palachuk – Agile – The New Method and Metrics For Service Delivery
- Jennifer Fields – Power Marketing – List Building, Telemarketing, and Implementation
- Harry Brelsford – Five Steps to Implementing Analytics in an MSP Practice
- Erick Simpson – Get a Grip on Your Business
- Community Leaders Panel / Community Meeting
We plan to finish around 5 PM.
NOTE: There’s a ChannelPro cocktail reception afterward.
Meeting Space Info:
Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area
2000 Century Boulevard NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Gather at 8:30 AM for registration and networking. Seminar starts at 9:00 AM sharp!