Remember: If you attended any city, you can download the recordings from all.
And don't forget your 75 pages of handouts. Actually, it's probably over 100 by now. I'm just too lazy to count.
Latest material includes Jennifer Fields presentation on Marketing: It's Not Going to Complete Itself. Slide deck and recorded audio are posted for download.
If you forgot the password or lost that email, send a note to me and I'll fix you up.
Browse to www.smbroadshow.com and click on "Attendee Downloads" on the left side menu.
Only One More City Left on the RoadshowIf you missed all the cities so far, you can still join me for the LAST SMB Roadshow until 2020.
It's in Long Beach, CA on November 5th. Only $259. Includes four hours of content . . . even if we have to squeeze it into three. Plus all the handouts mentioned above.
- Slide Deck 1: 25 Unbreakable Rules (pdf)
- Slide Deck 2: Killer Combo (pdf)
- 01 – 25 Unbreakable Rules – 1 page (pdf)
- 02 – RFS Essay: Priorities (pdf)
- 03 – Interruption Diet (pdf)
- 04 – Your Competition (pdf)
- 05 – Client Impressions (docx)
- 06 – Roadmap Questionnaire (docx)
- 07 – Cloud 5-Pack Pricing 2017 (docx)
- 08 – Richard Tubb’s presentation slides and handout: “If I were to Start an MSP Again.” (zip)
- Slide Deck 3: Jennifer Fields – Astek Marketing
Plus audio recordings of all cities where we got decent recordings (most of them).
Questions? Post them here!
|Check Out the Managed Services Operations Manual|
Four Volume Set
The Managed Services Operations Manual
by Karl W. Palachuk
Over 1,100 pages - plus lots of juicy downloads
Paperbacks - Ebooks - Audio Books
Standard operating procedures, policies, and practical advice for IT consulting companies of all sizes.
From the author of Managed Services in a Month.