Next U.S. stop: Miami!
This all-day seminar will be 100% education. No vendors on site. No booths or up-selling. Just education on my very successful "Cloud Five Pack" and how we make 73% profit on our small clients. Details at SMBRoadshow.com.
- You probably don't have to travel far to find a city near you.
- You only need to sell ONE client on this package to make your money back
- This really is a business model you can execute right away. One guy from the "dry run" we did of this seminar was able to create an offering and sign two clients within TWO business days of the event!
- The Cloud Five-Pack
- Cloud Migration
- and MORE!
This is a workshop - which means you will leave with some real-world goals, and the tools to implement them.
We will cover the strategies for creating a powerful and profitable cloud service offering for the small business market. My managed services businesses have been selling these bundled cloud services since 2008. In fact, it’s one of the things that helped us thrive during the recession!
This is NOT a 30 thousand foot overview. We will discuss:
- Specific products and services
- How to bundle them
- How to maximize profit
- How to combine cloud-based and onsite options
- The best way to integrate your onsite server
- Managing multiple accounts
- Specific scripts for implementing your “Cloud 5-Pack” (or whatever you end up selling)
- How to change/upgrade the bundle
- Tiered pricing options
- Click-by-click setup and integration
- Selling the cloud bundle
- Bandwith realities - and why you do NOT need massive bandwidth for a successful cloud integration
- ... and more!
This all-day seminar is intended for any IT service provider who wants to sell very profitable cloud-based services to small businesses. The ideal end-user client is anyone with 1 to 20 users.
You can certainly sell these services to larger companies - and this seminar will give you all the tools and strategies to do that - but larger companies tend to have slightly different requirements.
The basic cloud bundle is intended to provide all the technology a small company needs, including email, storage, backup, anti-virus, spam filtering, patch management, and remote support. You will learn how to up-sell this to include telephones, security monitoring, and other services.
The overall goal is to help you create a combination that is reasonably price for the client and hugely profitable for you.
We have created an exclusive Facebook page, open only to people who attend this seminar. It is a place to discuss the strategies presented in the seminar, share their experiences, exchange documents, and so forth.
Once you register for any city, and pay your tuition, you will have access to the Facebook group.
Another great reason to register early!
|Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago - February 21st|
Miami, FL - February 23rd
New Orleans, LA - March 21st
Tampa, FL - March 23rd
Los Angeles, CA - April 25th
San Diego, CA - April 27th
New York, NY - May 16th
Philadelphia, PA - May 18th
Seattle, WA - June 20th
Portland, OR - June 22nd
Chicago, IL - July 25th
Detroit, MI - July 27th
|London, UK - August 15th|
Manchester, UK - August 17th
Edinburgh, Scotland - August 22nd
Dublin, Ireland - August 24th
Nashville, TN - September 19th
Atlanta, GA - September 21st
Adelaide, Australia - October 10th
Melbourne, Australia - October 12th
Sydney, Australia - October 17th
Brisbane, Australia - October 19th
San Jose, CA - November 14th
Oakland, CA - November 16th
Las Vegas, NV - December 8th
Sign up early and save.
- - - - -
Special Invitation to join me at the Trinidad show: