As their web site says:
"Bringing together Office 365 and Win10 experts, thought leaders, and a wide range of IT Professionals, THE Get Connected event provides you the opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills and tools you need to support your organization. Learn how to incorporate the industry best practices at more than 20 educational sessions tailored to Office 365 and Win10. Join us to learn and explore bench marking features of Office 365 and Win 10 via this two day online conference August 4 and 5th, 2015, from the comfort of your desk."
The fun starts at 7:00 AM (Pacific) on Tuesday, August 4th. Sessions go through 4:00 PM that day. On the 5th, sessions are 7:00 AM until 1:30 PM.
Topics scheduled so far include:
- Office 365 Licensing
- Office 365 Click-To-Run Deployment
- Making Money with clients on Office 365
- Line of Business Apps/Integration
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Introduction to Windows 10
- Windows 10 Security
- Windows 10 and Universal Applications
- Windows 10 and the Internet of Things
- Windows 10 Sales and Support Opportunities
Information on all the sessions, plus registration information is all here (getconnected.o365nation.com).