Great Little Seminars
A Series of 5-Week Classes Focused 100% on Managed Service Providers
It's Always Easier to Keep Up Than It Is To Catch Up!
It also allows the instructor to assign some "homework." You are not required to complete the homework, of course, but you'll get feedback and advice from the instructor if you do. As with everything else in life, the more you dive it, the more valuable it will be.
We are offering ONE course during 2013:
Core Standard Operating Procedures for Small IT Providers
Second, if you attend the November/December class, you will be allowed to sit in on the repeat class in February for free. So if you want to go through the material again - or just gain access to me for feedback again - then you can do so at no additional charge.
Topics include the following:
- A practical introduction to SOPs
- The relationship matrix of SOPs
- Internal Organization
- The Ten Most Important SOPs for your IT Consulting Business
- SOPs management, organization, and updates
- Implementation strategies internally
- Implementation strategies for clients
- Service Department SOPs
- Avoiding the biggest pitfalls with SOP development and deployment
- Building an Action Plan that works
- - - - -