First up: The GFI MAX Customer Conferences
From Handy Andy:
It’s time- the MAX Customer Conference Series is back for 2013!
The MAX Executive Team will be stopping by a city near you this autumn so take a sneak peek at our global Conference page and save these dates in your diaries!
2013 Global Conference Series
• 1st stop – Australia-Location TBC, Mid September
• 2nd stop – USA- Las Vegas, September 23-24
• 3rd stop – Europe-London, October 1-2
• Final stop – Germany- Berlin, October 10-11
Miss out on last year’s event?
Take a look at our video from the 2012 event to get a taste for some of the exciting content that we have in store for you. Can you afford to miss out???
GFI MAX conference will help MAXimize your business agility and make you an Agile MSP!
Attend a GFI MAX conference and learn how you can quickly turn challenges into opportunities, enhancing your business performance. With a wealth of customer presentations, technical and business sessions, group panel discussions, roundtable, networking and more, there are numerous reasons why you should attend!
Early bird registration offers coming soon! Keep an eye on your inbox for more details!
Posted By Debbie Lister
Second Set of Events: VAR/MSP Executive Conference
From Business Solutions Magazine.
The most important topic in today’s IT channel is VARs transitioning from break/fix to the “as a Service” business model. In response, Business Solutions magazine (BSM) will host the Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference on Monday, Oct. 7, 2013, at The National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
It’s Time You Made the Transition to Greater Profits and Predictable Revenue.
The channel is always in transition, and it seems to be shifting even more rapidly these days. VARs are endeavoring to achieve greater profits and more predictable revenue by implementing the “as a Service” business model. In response, Business Solutions has developed an exciting new resource for VARs, MSPs, and ISVs.
Channel Transitions is an education and networking conference designed to help VAR/MSP executives learn how to best implement and manage the “as a Service” model. Channel Transitions will feature real-world, nuts-and-bolts, headaches-and-heartaches discussions and success stories on the transition. In just one day you will:
- Learn how to fund your shift to “as a Service” without wrecking cash flow
- Understand effective pricing and bundling strategies
- Discover how leading MSPs market their business and overcome customer objections
- Learn secrets of hiring, training, and keeping your reps focused on selling services
- Be exposed to new compensation models for reps and techs
- Demo new products, learn about new channel services, and get quality face time with leading vendors
- Meet new colleagues and connect with channel leaders
- Network with growth-oriented VARs and MSPs from New York City, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore, and D.C. areas
- Walk away with a plan to increase the equity value of your business
- Register early and save! The first 50 VARs who register save 43% off the registration fee.
For more information or to register for the Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference, visit www.BSMinfo.com/go/ChannelTransitions or contact Business Solutions Publisher Tim Ulrich at (814) 897-9000, ext. 245.