Oh My Goodness
Have you ever seen such an amazing seminar all in one day?
- Network Documentation
- Zero Downtime Migration
- and Migrating from SBS to The Cloud
Live Seminar - April 17th, 2010
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(Preday event for the Autotask conference. You do not have to attend the Autotask Community Live event to attend this seminar.)
- Price Includes Lunch and all materials
- $249 per person.
Early Registration Only $199 per person
- Bring Someone and Save Big!
If you register two or more people, your price drops automatically to only $179 each.
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Training
- Network Documentation for Fun (and Profit) - A philosophy about documentation with real-world how-to advice
- Managing Zero Downtime Migration Projects
- An Introduction to Zero Downtime Migration Strategies - with lots of room for your questions!
- Migrating from SBS to The Cloud
- and more!
- LOTS of best practices on documentation, project management, client management, employee management, and network migrations
- How to conceptualize a ZDTM project
- How to run a ZDTM project
- Estimating, Quoting, and Selling the project
- Moving from "the quote" to Service Requests in your ticketing system
- Working the ZDTM project profitably
- Documenting networks from A to Z: Using checklists, paper forms, and electronic tools
- Special focus on Migrating from SBS to The Cloud - including specific options with Sample Quotes for your clients
- Real World strategies and techniques you can take home and use immediately
- and more!
- - - - -
You Presenter: Karl Palachuk
CEO, KPEnterprises Business Consulting, Inc.
Author, The Network Migration Workbook: Zero Downtime Migration Strategies for Microsoft Networks