Results CRM has won the prestigious "2009 QuickBooks Awesome Add-on" award!
Congratulations to Naseem, George, Michael, and the whole crowd.
Looks like we'll have to make room for a shiny award at Booth 100 at SMB Nation!
The 2009 QuickBooks Awesome Add-on Award has been given to only 7 products of over 300 QuickBooks add-ons, that are now a part of the Intuit Developer Network. Results Software is the only one awarded to a CRM and Business Management software.
The award comes from the Sleeter Group -- a MAJOR Consulting partner with Intuit that has 600+ membership of QuickBooks advisors. Sleeter explains why Results CRM won this award:
- The product shows superior design, implementation, and features.
- The product has superior integration with QuickBooks. It passes data to and from QuickBooks using best practices of the QuickBooks SDK programming interface.
- The product uses appropriate transaction types and field population for recording data into QuickBooks so as to preserve and/or enhance the standard reporting features in QuickBooks.
- The product conforms to good accounting and operating practices.
- Results company has shown outstanding customer support. They provide the highest level of support to both end users and consultants. This area is a key element to the overall satisfaction of an add-on product.
Results CRM, has been named to this list for a number of reasons:
The Sleeter Group also noted that Results CRM, and the company behind the product, are unique in providing products and services that are focused at both the VAR and the end-user. Results doesn't just provide a product for clients and give you a piece of the pie: They help you grow your business and provide better solutions so you can make more money.
Great Little Book is proud to be a Results CRM user, sales partner, and reseller.
In fact, we're in a unique position of buying in volume, so we can sell single-user licenses to SMB consultants for resale to their clients. For more information, please see:
Congratulations to Naseem and the gang! Great job!