All New Class for 2021!
Optimize Your Social Media Marketing and Advertising – 5W23
Taught By: Karl W. Palachuk
- June 1 - June 29 - Register Now
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
Part of the "Social Media Super-Charge" Series for Small Business
This course covers the key elements of designing, planning, and executing a modern social media strategy in the Small Business environment. We cover the use of social media for both marketing and sales.
Most small businesses "use" social media, but don't really have a strategy for using social media effectively. That strategy starts with understanding the strengths and weaknesses of various platforms. And it culminates with a unified approach to branding and how your company presents itself across a variety of platforms.
This course starts with a business-focused overview of social media marketing and sales. We discuss taking control of your brand and managing how you show up on the web. We present a strategy for creating and managing your overall branding across all social media. Finally, we do a deep-dive into automating and managing your social media presence going forward.
This course is taught by Karl W. Palachuk, a social media influencer who "touches" over one million people per month. Karl has been using these social media for more than ten years, and has demonstrated mastery across all of the major social media that small businesses need to be successful.
Here are the specifics of what you'll learn, week by week:
Week 1: Introduction, Overview. Marketing vs. Sales
- The Plan of The Course
- Take-Aways And Goal-Setting
- What is Marketing?
- What is Sales?
- Developing a Funnel System
- Schedules – Manual and Automated
- Which Social Media are Best for You? (Including Reddit, Instagram, TikTok?)
- The Big, Big, Social Media Strategy
Week 2: Google, Apple, SEO, And Managing Your Company's Meta Data
- Meta Data Basics
- Taking “Control” Of Your Google, Apple, and Other Meta Data
- SEO Reality
- SEO Checklist
- Data Maintenance
- Organizing and Tracking Meta Data
- Meta Data in the Big Strategy
- Drill-Down: Choosing Social Media platforms
- TikTok, Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, Caffeine, Instagram, Houseparty
Week 3: Graphics Overview And Tools Management
- Graphics Overview
- Branding Basics
- A Storage Strategy
- Updates, Versions
- Graphics in the Big Strategy
Week 4 Automating Your Social Media Marketing
- The Benefits of Automation
- Pacing – Creation and Publishing
- Popular Tools
- Free vs. Paid
- Focus on Your Prime Social Medium
- Strategy, Planning, and Tracking
- Hiring/Outsourcing Assistance
- Automating Social Media in the Big Strategy
Week 5 When to Pay for Advertising and Tools
- Free - A Great Place to Start, and Often the Most Expensive Option
- Comparing Tools, Features, and Prices
- Start Small – Don’t Buy Everything You Find
- Get the Most from as Few Tools as Possible
- Avoid Trying to Do Everything and Measure Everything
- Measuring Your Success
- Social Blade
- Social Bluebook
- HootSuite, etc.
- Paid Tools in the Big Strategy
-- -- --
You may also be interested in the other courses in the Social Media Super-Charge Series for Small Business:
Deep Dive Into Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn (Scheduled for July 2021)
1. YouTube - Setup and Optimizing for Marketing
2. YouTube - Video Upload and Tagging
3. Facebook - Setup and Maximizing Results
4. LinkedIn - Setup
5. LinkedIn - Optimizing for Sales
Super-Charge Your Social Media Marketing (Scheduled for September 2021)
4. Email Marketing and Newsletters
5. Super Charge: The Magnifying Effect
-- -- --
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, blogger and author of the very popular Relax Focus Succeed blog at www.relaxfocussucceed.com.
Includes five weeks of webinars with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor. All classes are recorded for download. All classes include suggested "homework" that is totally action-focused and intended to move your company's marketing forward.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for Sales Managers and Marketing Managers.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinars
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org